About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Hello 2015!

I know it's February...but Happy New Year to you all! Apologies things have been somewhat quiet from me but rest assured, big things are going to be coming and 2015 is shaping up nicely! I m really looking forward to some big announcement coming up in the next few weeks!

Just so you all know that pre-prod stuff on my forthcoming third EP is coming along very nicely! I can honestly say I am quite proud of the 4 tracks that will be featured on it. My friend and producer, Chris Myatt is teaching me a lot in these sessions. I will like I have made a personal progression and I feel that this will be a very solid record, it's a calm process which is taking some time but I believe this will be all be worth it!

On that note, let's jump back to 2013! Here is a video from when I was recording The Bigger Picture EP with Mike Anderson and what a great experience that was. I love recording!


Some big gig announcements will be coming your way but for now, please come along to this tommorow night Brighton folk! A fantastic line up too featuring some good buddies of mine, Jack Evans and Dom Prag! I am very much looking forward to The Sway too! Your in for a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment