About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Show Must Go On...

Apologies it has been quiet from me. I am finding it difficult to piece words together at this moment in time. However, I am slowly but surely getting there and like a jigsaw puzzle, I am putting the pieces back together so you will hear from more from me shortly.

Thanks to everyone for their support and when I say everyone, I mean, EVERYONE! Friends and family and generally everybody I see! I can't find words to describe how genuinely grateful I am for your continued support.

I have had many cancelled gigs and have taken a bit of a break lately but that is soon to change! Tomorrow night! Please come to the Brunswick, I will be on stage from 8pm! It is sure to be a great night and I cannot wait to return, I have missed that stage, it has been a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment