About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Friday 22 January 2016

Happy new 2016!

Firstly big apologies I have not updated in a while, I've been a busy bee and am currently on a train right now on my way to play a gig at The Islington tonight! Some pretty good bands on the line up too! I'm very excited to be in London again!


I also had the pleasure of playing my debut gig the beautiful city of Madrid! What a way to kick off 2016!


So what else is new?? Well, I'm currently in the studio! Working on my next record, not much to say other than it will be my best work to date and my noisiest for sure! So 2016 will see me coming back with a vengeance! 

As always, more to report from me very soon as I have almost approached London Victoria, please check out my tumblr page to keep up with what I'm doing when I can't be bothered to write words!

http://www.lewismckale.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment